Skip to content
Quotes – Food for Thought:
- Nothing worthwhile in this world can be achieved without hard work
- Be nice to people. It’s not too difficult
- Always be learning
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit. (Aristotle)
- Be the change you want to see in the world. (Mahatma Gandhi)
- Only those who are prepared to fail deserve to succeed
- The progress of human society rests on true equality between men and women.
- Winners don’t do different things; they do things differently (Shiv Khera)
- Humility is the best policy
- The true test of a person is under adversity
- Respect your time. If you don’t, no one will.
- The world is full of ordinary people with extraordinary desires, but there is a dearth of extraordinary people with ordinary desires.
- There are two kinds of people; those who do the work and those who take the credit. Try to be in the first group where there is much less competition. (Indira Gandhi)
- Those who try never really fail (Harivansh Rai Bachchan)
- Dreams are not those which we see when we sleep but they are those which do not let us sleep (Abdul Kalam)